Before the 2022 season, Kentucky and Gonzaga agreed on a six-year series. The Zags kicked it off last season with a big 88-72 win last year.
It’s revenge time for the Cats.
Kentucky is coming off a huge win over Vandy this past Tuesday that hopefully brings them out of the slump they were in before that game.
While Gonzaga has had a slightly disappointing year at 17-6, they’re still a dangerous team under Mark Few.
Also, Kentucky and Gonzaga are neck and neck in the NET, with the Cats at 23 and the Zags at 25.
This should be a fun one so check out some of these pregame reads to get ready for the action.
- Kentucky vs. Gonzaga viewing info, what to watch for, and predictions
- Kentucky hiring Bush Hamdan as offensive coordinator, per report
- Saturday Headlines: Gonzaga Gameday
- John Calipari reiterates belief in Justin Edwards
- Dallas Mavericks trade for PJ Washington
- Jerry Stackhouse voices frustration over officiating after getting smashed by Kentucky
- Reed Sheppard continues historic season; makes a young fan’s night special
- SEC announces revenue distribution of $741 million
- John Calipari recaps fun win at Vanderbilt, plus postgame notes
- Justin Edwards finally has a breakthrough performance in win over Vanderbilt
Let’s GO CATS!!!