Following a big win at Florida, the Kentucky Wildcats are back home for a Tuesday night matchup with the Missouri Tigers. Game time is set for 7 pm ET on ESPN. You can stream the game online using WatchESPN and the ESPN app.
The Cats will be looking for a bit of revenge tonight after last season’s embarrassing loss in Columbia. Though much of that Tigers team is now elsewhere, they do still have Louisville native Sean East, who is one of the SEC’s top scorers at 17.1 points per game while shooting 53.8% from deep.
Will Kentucky hold serve at home and extend its winning streak to six games? Here are some pregame reads to get set for the action!
- Kentucky vs. Missouri viewing info, odds, what to watch for, and predictions
- John Calipari jokingly calls out Coach K for copying one-and-done approach
- Adou Thiero still not practicing
- Kentucky in the College Basketball Rankings Edition
- Game Glances: Missouri comes to Rupp, and the Cats travel to Texas A&M
- Rick Pitino shares picture of Chris Stapleton at a Kentucky Basketball camp
- AJ Dybantsa talks Kentucky, visits, and more
- John Wall gives sage advice to John Calipari about these Wildcats
- Aaron Bradshaw wins SEC Freshman of the Week honors
Let’s Go CATS!