It has been a snowy week in Lexington, but that shouldn’t slow down this offense.
After Tuesday’s performance against Mississippi State, Kentucky is now the top scoring offense in college basketball, averaging 90.8 PPG.
There is no stopping this offense; there are only hopes to contain it or outscore it for other teams, as we saw against Texas A&M.
All the Cats have to do is play average defense, giving up around 70-75 PPG, and that should get the job done nearly every time. But that’s a big “if” — we have to see improvement on that end first.
Georgia is coming into this matchup with all the confidence in the world. They are also 3-1 in conference play, and they nearly got a victory against Tennessee last Saturday as well. This should be a fun one.
Making this game even more special is that Zvonimir Ivisic was just cleared by the NCAA, so may FINALLY get to make his Kentucky debut today.
What a scene that would be!
Get ready for today’s action by checking out some of these pregame reads.
- Kentucky vs. Georgia viewing info, odds, what to watch for, and predictions
- Zvonimir Ivisic is FREE
- Twitter reactions to Big Z being cleared by the NCAA
- Former Wildcat Zan Payne gets the start for Louisville
- Saturday Headlines: Georgia Gameday Edition
- SEC Bracketology Breakdown
- Tyler Ulis says this is probably Cal’s best “all-around offensive team”
- Predict the outcome of Kentucky vs. Georgia
- Risers and fallers from Kentucky vs. Mississippi State and Texas A&M
- Kentucky Basketball makes history vs. Mississippi State
- John Calipari calls on fans to bring the noise vs. Georgia