The Cats are coming off a tough loss against an inspired Texas A&M squad.
Even though the Aggies played their best game all year, there were ample opportunities for Kentucky to win that game, and they just couldn’t get it done.
The biggest issue is on the defensive side of the ball. No ability to stay in front of the defenders, and A&M’s guards took advantage of that all game long. That has to get better, or this team's ceiling will start to shrink.
The Bulldogs are 12-4 on the year and are coming off a huge victory against No. 6 Tennessee and a similar heartbreaker against Alabama.
It’s going to be a tough, physical matchup with the Cats, as that seems to be the new norm now in the SEC.
Get ready for the action by checking out some of these pregame reads.
- Kentucky vs. Mississippi State viewing info, odds, what to watch for, and predictions
- ‘Free Big Z’ sign is now up outside of the NCAA headquarters
- Wednesday Headlines: Mississippi State Gameday
- Will Reed Sheppard be one and done?
- John Calipari suggests it’s time for UK to be aggressive in getting Big Z cleared
- Reed Sheppard’s parents discuss their son’s season and growing popularity
- Adou Thiero still not practicing as he battles injury
- Where Kentucky stands in the new college basketball rankings and analytics
- Meleek Thomas schedules an official visit to Kentucky
- Orlando Antigua talks about how Kentucky can improve on defense and rebounding
- Kentucky is a 3-seed in the latest Joe Lunardi Bracketology
- Kentucky Basketball defense is struggling at a historic rate
- Bleav in Kentucky previews Cats vs. Bulldogs
Let’s Go CATS!!