It’s been a great start to conference play for the Cats, and they look to continue that against an ailing Aggie team.
Texas A&M came into the season ranked 15th, one spot ahead of the Cats. But they are 0-2 to start conference play and have now lost four of their last six games.
With that being said, there’s a reason they came into the season with some hype. They have the talent to compete and win against the Cats with the likes of Wade Taylor IV, Tyrece Radford, and Henry Coleman III.
This is also close to a must-win game for them, along with the fact that College Station will be rocking. The Cats have to be ready for a battle if they want to walk away with a W.
Get ready for the action by checking out some of these pregame reads.
- Kentucky vs. Texas A&M viewing info, odds, what to watch for, and predictions
- Saturday Headlines: Texas A&M Gameday Edition
- Coach K likes these Cats
- John Calipari gives update on Big Z and the NCAA’s issue with stipends he received
- Jasper Johnson discusses his return home, UK interest, and reclass possibility
- DJ Wagner finding his groove as SEC play heats up
- New NBA Draft rankings have Reed Sheppard ranked No. 7 overall
- VJ Edgecombe sets decision date
- Tyler Herro on relationship with Devin Booker: “He’s somebody I’ve always looked up to.”
- Koa Peat cuts list to 10 schools
- Antonio Reeves and Reed Sheppard on Midseason Wooden Award Watch List
Let’s Go CATS!!