The Kentucky Wildcats take on the Vanderbilt Commodores at 12 pm ET at FirstBank Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee. You can watch the game on the SEC Network or stream it live at WatchESPN and the ESPN app.
As SEC play begins, it seems like there are still a lot of question marks around this team.
There’s no question that the potential of this team is high, but over their first three games against lesser competition, it doesn’t look like the Cats have figured out their style of play.
The defense has looked the most impressive with multiple takeaways and scores.
The offense, however, has really struggled to find an identity with all the new pieces that came in this year.
Devin Leary has played well and has shown signs of greatness. It’s just about putting it all together for a complete game that still needs to be seen.
Kentucky has a great chance to kick off conference play strong. Now it’s time to execute and get some revenge against a Vandy team that beat the Cats at home last year.
Ray Davis should have a great day since he practiced against a lot of this defense last year as a Commodore and is on pace for a career year with the Cats.
Get ready for the action by checking out some of these pregame reads.
- Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt viewing info, what to watch for, and predictions
- Tavion Wallace, brother of Kentucky’s Trevin Wallace, is already a top-50 recruit
- 4-star EDGE Brian Robinson is very close to making a college decision
- Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt 2023: Everything to know for Week 4
- Liam Coen expected to stay in the coaching box at Vanderbilt
- Kentucky is winless against Florida with early kickoffs
- Who do you want to see Kentucky beat the most this season?
- SEC Power Rankings Week 4
- Kentucky ranked inside top 25 of unbeaten teams by ESPN
- Mark Stoops previews Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt
Let’s Go CATS!!!!