The Kentucky Wildcats take on Team Germany at GLOBL Jam in Toronto at 1:30 pm ET. You can watch the game on CBS Sports Network.
While this isn’t the official start to the 2023-24 basketball season, it’s very exciting to get an early look at the Cats before the year kicks off later this year.
Unfortunately, we won’t be able to see Ugonna Onyenso in action, as he hurt his ankle in a scrimmage yesterday and is out for today’s contest.
The offseason has been a wild one for the Cats, where the team didn’t officially finalize its roster until a few weeks ago with the addition of Tre Mitchell.
With that said, Calipari rounded this team out nicely with the No. 1 recruiting class in the country, along with key veteran leaders like Mitchell and Antonio Reeves returning.
The Cats play a couple more times this week, so get ready for some more summer basketball fun! Check out these pregame reads to get hyped for the action:.
- Reed Sheppard continues to gain positive reviews this offseason
- A guide of stuff to do in Toronto for Kentucky fans making the trip
- How would you grade Kentucky Basketball’s offseason?
- Ugonna Onyenso reportedly injured at a GLOBL JAM scrimmage
- How to watch Kentucky vs. Team Germany
- Tre Mitchell was destined to join John Calipari and the Wildcats
- Cason Wallace and Chris Livingston ink rookie contracts
- Kentucky makes the cut for Patrick Ngongba
- John Calipari comments on his team ahead of GLOBL JAM