A lot has changed for this Kentucky program over the last couple of weeks. They have gone from 1-7 in Quad 1 to 5-7, and the NCAA Tournament is almost a sure thing.
Sahvir Wheeler and CJ Fredrick have missed each of those games, but we’ve seen a lot of perseverance from this team, and Chris Livingston specifically, that has helped them go on this run.
Auburn is another opportunity to get another Quad 1 victory and stack that resume. The Tigers have had a similar season to Kentucky in that they’ve both been pretty erratic.
This has become a rivalry over the last few seasons, so get hyped for the action by checking out some of these pregame reads.
- Kentucky vs. Auburn viewing info, what to watch for, odds, and predictions
- Latest Final Four and natty odds for UK Basketball
- Rick Pitino acknowledges former UK players’ and Tubby Smith’s comments on last weekend’s reunion
- Travis Perry taking an unofficial visit to Kentucky
- UK signs team NIL deal; Jacob Toppin and Chris Livingston land individual deals
- Who wins Kentucky vs. Auburn?
- Bleav in Kentucky talks surging basketball Cats, spring football, and more
- Wildcats boast 5 picks in ESPN’s first 2024 NBA Draft
- Chris Livingston’s emergence has Kentucky trending in the right direction
Let’s Go CATS!!!