The Kentucky Wildcats take on the Georgia Bulldogs at 12 pm ET at Stegeman Coliseum in Georgia. You can watch the game on ESPN or stream it live at WatchESPN, ESPN+, SEC Network+, or the ESPN app.
Tuesday was not what the Cats needed for their NCAA Tournament hopes. Another Quad 1 loss to a quality team in Arkansas at home brings them to 1-7 against Quad 1. It’s not unrealistic to say that the Cats need to win out the regular season to solidify a spot.
A win against Georgia wouldn’t move the needle too much for Kentucky, but another loss certainly would be in the wrong direction. You have to win.
Oscar Tshiebwe may be the reigning Player of the Year, but he has to play better if Kentucky wants to fulfill its potential. The last time he played Georgia, he had his best game ever, so that’s a good sign.
Time to execute. Get ready for the action by checking out some of these pregame reads.
- Kentucky vs. Georgia viewing info, what to watch for, and predictions
- Who wins Kentucky vs. Georgia Round 2?
- CBS trades Oscar Tshiebwe to Houston in mock college basketball trade deadline
- Multiple Wildcats dealt in chaotic NBA Trade Deadline
- Naas Cunningham no longer considering Kentucky
- Jarred Vanderbilt set to team up with Anthony Davis after major NBA trade
- Official from Kentucky vs. Arkansas was reportedly yelling at fans going into halftime
- Kentucky Basketball’s path to an NCAA Tournament bid is a rocky one