The back half of 2023 has been very good to the Cats, and they look to close out it with a win over the Redbirds.
It didn’t take much for Kentucky to take down Louisville on the road, with impressive performances from the veterans Antonio Reeves (30 PTS, 4 3PM) and Tre Mitchell (18 PTS, 12 REB).
While we should see a similar performance against the Redbirds, they are 8-4 on the season and on pace for their first winning record since 2019.
This is also a big game for Antonio Reeves, as he began his college career with the Redbirds before landing at Kentucky.
Get ready for the game by checking out some of these pregame reads.
- Kentucky vs. Illinois State viewing info, odds, what to watch for, and predictions
- Zvonimir Ivisic still in Croatia; plans to return to UK next week
- In-state star Gabe Weis continues to build relationship with Kentucky
- Reed Sheppard and Rob Dillingham featured in College Basketball Fantasy Draft
- ESPN’s latest Bracketology pairs Kentucky with Indiana in the Midwest
- Analyst says Duke still in good spot for Edgecombe; Blue Devils score prediction
- Bluegrass star Taylen Kinney earns offer from Tennessee; plans to visit UK soon
- Reed Sheppard earns weekly SEC honor; on pace to set a new UK single-season steals record
- Travis Perry scores 70 points in 2 games at City of Palms Classic
Let’s Go CATS!!!