To say this season has been a disappointment for the Cards is an understatement. After one of their worst seasons in program history during the 2022-23 campaign, many expected, rightfully, to see some progression.
While the Cards have won more than last year, it’s still been a major disappointment.
You could say Louisville is scrapier, and that’s true, but it’s still not translating into wins as the Cards sit at 5-6.
The Cats, however, are a much different story. This is one of their best offensive starts to the season over the last five years.
The fantastic freshmen have put on a show, while the vets like Antonio Reeves and Tre Mitchell have shown why their presence is vital to this team, and it has the Big Blue Nation believing this team can be special.
Saying this, Kentucky does have a home loss to UNC Wilmington, so it’s clear they can’t afford to come out flat on the road in a rivalry game, or else, this could turn into a game that comes down to the wire.
Get ready for the action by checking out some of these pregame reads.
- Kentucky vs. Louisville viewing info, odds, what to watch for, and predictions
- Billy Richmond commits to the Kentucky Wildcats
- Thursday Headlines: Louisville Gameday Edition
- Bleav in Kentucky talks UNC win, National Signing Day, Louisville, and more
- John Calipari says Adou Thiero has top-10 draft draft pick potential if improves in this area
- Big Z releases statement amid reports he could bolt for Europe
- Reed Sheppard calls Louisville a good team that can beat Kentucky
- Kenny Payne wants a one-point victory over Kentucky on Thursday
- Will Kentucky win the SEC regular-season championship?
- VJ Edgecombe on recruitment: “I’m leaning one way”
- John Calipari feels really good about 2025 recruiting
- Kentucky vs. Louisville 2023: Everything to know
LET’S GO CATS!!!