The Kentucky Wildcats take on the New Mexico State Aggies tonight at 8:00 pm ET at Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky. You can watch the game on the SEC Network or stream it live online at WatchESPN and the ESPN app.
The much-anticipated 2023-24 Kentucky Basketball season officially tips off tonight!
It’s been an exciting offseason, and it finally feels like Swaggy Cal and his crew are back, and BBN can feel it.
There are star freshmen everywhere, and the Cats even managed to return sharpshooter Antonio Reeves and pick up another veteran transfer in Tre Mitchell. And we can’t overstate the addition of John Welch to the coaching staff.
New Mexico State has made the tournament four out of the last seven years but is in the midst of a major transition due to a hazing scandal, with nobody from last year’s team remaining. Kentucky is currently favored by 15.5 points via DraftKings. The over/under is 142 points.
It’s going to be a fun season, so get ready to tip it off with some of these pregame reads.
- Kentucky vs. New Mexico State viewing info, what to watch for, and predictions
- Predict the outcome of Kentucky vs. New Mexico State
- Tre Mitchell is the key to unlocking Kentucky’s offense
- Adou Thiero is Kentucky’s Swiss Army man
- Old man Reeves is ready to lead young Wildcats
- Kentucky vs. Alabama game glance, opening odds, and early prediction
- John Calipari challenges Adou Thiero to be “one of the best finishers in the country”
- Calipari gives an encouraging injury update on big man Aaron Bradshaw
- Travis Perry announces final 5 and sets decision date
- Kentucky vs. South Carolina time and TV channel announced
- Monday Headlines: New Mexico State Gameday Edition
Let’s Go Cats!