It was a very rough October for the Wildcats. They have lost three in a row, and until Tennessee, it looked like they were lost on both sides of the ball.
While the Cats did step up against the Volunteers, and Devin Leary had arguably his best performance in blue, the defense couldn’t do much of anything.
With that said, today is a must-win for the Cats. Mississippi State is 4-4 and has had similar struggles this year, and they have several key players sidelined.
If UK wants to salvage this season, they have to win, even if they haven't notched a victory in Starkville since 2008 with Randall Cobb and the defense saving the day.
Get ready for the action by checking out some of these pregame reads.
- Kentucky vs. Mississippi State viewing info, what to watch for, and predictions
- Mississippi State without top QB and RB vs. Kentucky
- 5 players to watch as Kentucky travels to Starkville
- SEC bold predictions for Week 10
- SEC Power Rankings Week 10
- Mark Stoops talks about Will Levis’ big debut with the Titans
- Stoops discusses players who ‘could’ return for another season
- Kentucky vs. Alabama time and TV channel set
- Saturday Headlines: Mississippi State Gameday Edition
- Updated Bowl Projections for Kentucky Football
Let’s Go CATS!!!!!