The Cats’ out-of-conference schedule is one of the toughest in the country, and today’s matchup against the Canes is sure to bring some fireworks.
Miami is coming off a Final Four run in 2022-23, where they had impressive wins throughout the Tournament as a 5-seed. They haven’t missed a beat, as they’ve looked great to start the year.
It’s also been a strong start for Kentucky as they’ve shown a lot of promise, especially when they get just one of their 7-footers.
Unfortunately, that won’t be tonight, as Aaron Bradshaw confirmed he won’t be suiting up tonight, but a return is coming soon.
This will be a fun one, so check out some of these pregame reads to get ready for the action.
- Kentucky vs. Miami viewing info, what to watch for, and predictions
- Bowl projections for Kentucky following win over No. 10 Louisville
- John Calipari is very excited for 2 years of Jayden Quaintance; expects more additions to 2024 class
- Aaron Bradshaw out vs. Miami but is fully practicing; Big Z still sick
- Kentucky on pace for all-time high 3-point attempts under John Calipari
- Kentucky Volleyball earns No. 8 overall seed, will host Rounds 1-2
- Kentucky makes some very nice history vs. Marshall
- DJ Wagner continues to show improvement; earns weekly SEC honor