The Governor’s Cup has been in Lexington for the last four years, but it’s in major jeopardy of changing hands this year. The Cardinals are 10-1 this season, ranked 9th in the country, and have a chance of making the College Football Playoff.
It’s no secret Kentucky has looked rough in the back half of the season with blowout losses to Georgia and Alabama, along with a close one last week at South Carolina, But that doesn’t matter. Now, it’s all about beating Louisville.
It’s always a fun one with this rivalry, so get ready for the action with these pregame reads.
- Kentucky vs. Louisville viewing info, what to watch for, and predictions
- Yale transfer Jonathan Mendoza offered by UK
- 5 players to watch in Kentucky vs. Louisville
- Predict the outcome of Kentucky vs. Louisville
- SEC bold predictions for Week 13
- SEC Football Power Rankings Week 13
- Kentucky swaps Akron for Southern Miss in 2024 football schedule
- Devin Leary plans to play in bowl game; not seeking a medical redshirt
- Texas A&M transfer Raymond Cottrell has interest from UK
- Updated bowl projections for Kentucky
- Will Rogers to transfer; is Kentucky an option?
- Kentucky at Louisville odds, betting trends, and picks
- Bleav in Kentucky previews Cats vs. Cards
For the Governor's Cup. Go Cats. pic.twitter.com/uOkopJjP8N— Kentucky Football (@UKFootball) November 24, 2023
Let’s Go CATS!!