The Kentucky Wildcats take on the Marshall Thundering Herd at 7:00 pm ET at historic Rupp Arena. You can watch the game on the SEC Network or stream it live online at WatchESPN and the ESPN app. Go here for more viewing info.
It took the Cats overtime to finish the job against Saint Joseph's this past Monday, but they were able to escape with a narrow victory.
The lack of an inside presence is clearly hurting this team, and while Tre Mitchell has been outstanding, it’s going to take one of the 7-footers to play for this team to reach its full potential.
The good news is that Aaron Bradshaw has resumed practicing and is ramping up his workload. Getting him in game action would be a massive help for the Kentucky frontcourt, especially if he can play next Tuesday vs. a top-15 Miami squad that’s coming off a Final Four berth.
Get ready for the action by checking out some of these pregame reads.
- Kentucky vs. Marshall viewing info, what to watch for, and predictions
- Aaron Bradshaw begins practicing
- John Calipari encouraging his players to trash talk to improve confidence
- Justin Edwards is excited for Aaron Bradshaw’s return
- Oscar Tshiebwe makes more G-League history; Tyrese Haliburton calls him “best rebounder alive”
- Edwards, Bradshaw still considered SEC’s top NBA prospects
- Pair of Wildcats make On3 Freshman Power Rankings
- Risers and fallers from Kentucky’s win over Saint Joseph’s
- Top-ranked recruit AJ Dybantsa offered by Kentucky