After the 5-0 start, the Cats have now lost four of their last five games, and two of them have been terrible losses against Georgia and Alabama.
No matter how you cut it, it’s been a disappointing stretch for Mark Stoops and Co.
With that being said, there’s still a chance for retribution for this team. If they close out the season and get the win against South Carolina tonight and somehow manage to carry the momentum into a win over the Cards next week, hope is restored.
However, that’s a very tall task. South Carolina has had a disappointing year as well, but they’re fighting for bowl eligibility, and Spencer Rattler has been great at home, while Kentucky’s pass defense has been suspect.
It should be a fun and loud one in South Carolina. Check out some of the pregame reads to get ready for the action.
- Saturday Headlines: South Carolina Gameday
- SEC Football Power Rankings Week 12
- Andru Phillips is set to play at South Carolina
- Ray Davis accepts an invitation to the East-West Shrine Game
- Marc Nave commits to Kentucky
- Kentucky at South Carolina odds, betting trends, and picks
- Kentucky vs. Louisville time and TV channel to be announced after Week 12
- Kentucky Football bowl projections
Let’s Go Cats!