I think we can all agree that BBN hasn’t been this excited about a team in a long time.
While they didn’t get the job done against Kansas in Chicago, the Cats showed tremendous fight despite the fact they were missing three 7-footers.
UK had a 14-point lead at one point, but Kansas’ size and experience shined through as they pulled out a tight one.
The quickness with which this team played was inspiring, and to know that two of their best players — Justin Edwards and DJ Wagner — had bad games is even more encouraging since we know they’re going to get better.
The Cats look to get back on track tonight against Stonehill. Get ready for the action by checking out some of these pregame reads.
- Kentucky vs. Stonehill viewing info, what to watch for (no TV coverage), and predictions
- Chin Coleman praises the impact Tyler Ulis is having on the Kentucky Wildcats
- John Calipari praises Jordan Burks for stepping up vs. No. 1 Kansas
- Adou Thiero made UK history vs. Kansas
- Risers and fallers from Kentucky - Kansas
- Friday Headlines: Stonehill Gameday Edition
- UK Basketball signs 4 recruits in early signing period
- Jayden Quaintance plans on spending 2 years at UK
- Kentucky vs. South Carolina viewing info, what to watch for, and predictions