The Kentucky Wildcats take on the Texas A&M Commerce Lions at 7 PM ET at Rupp Arena in Lexington. There is no TV coverage for this one, but you can stream the game online on SEC Network+, WatchESPN, and the ESPN app.
There’s nothing but positive things to say about how the Cats started the year with an 86-46 win over New Mexico State. They were fast, shooting a lot of threes, and pretty much everything fans have missed over the last few years.
DJ Wagner looks like he’ll have a great grasp on running the offense, and Reed Sheppard really showed his versatility as a player, especially on the defensive side of the ball, while Rob Dillingham could be an SEC Sixth Man of the Year candidate.
Texas A&M Commerce just joined Division 1 last year, so this will be a great experience for them getting into Rupp and taking on the Cats.
While tonight’s game is important, all eyes will soon be on next Tuesday for when the Cats take on the Jayhawks. But until then, enjoy some of these pregame reads as you get ready for tonight.
- Kentucky vs. Texas A&M Commerce viewing info, what to watch for, and predictions
- Jayden Quaintance down to UK & Mizzou; recruiting expert says it’s “too close to call”
- Friday Headlines: Texas A&M-Commerce Gameday Edition
- Travis Perry picks up several predictions for Cincinnati
- Kentucky vs. Alabama preview and viewing info
- Zvonimir Ivisic returns to practice and impresses teammates
- John Calipari receives the best advice he’s ever gotten from Frank Martin
- Jordan Burks gifts teammates, Calipari, and even Drake with custom leather bags
- Somto Cyril officially signs with Kentucky
- Boogie Fland officially signs with Kentucky
- Adou Thiero predicted to get first-round buzz for 2024 NBA Draft
Let’s Go CATS!!