This is a game that all of BBN has been waiting on since the schedule came out for 2023.
So far, the Cats have been solid overall, but while starting 5-0 is great, Georgia is a whole different animal to prepare for as the defending two-time national champions. Kentucky hasn’t beaten Georgia since 2009, while the Dawgs are in the midst of a 22-game winning streak.
We’re still waiting on some big news from Tayvion Robinson and Barion Brown. Those are two massive playmakers for UK, and if they can’t go, the already struggling passing game could be in a world of hurt.
Brown had a career game against Georgia last year, so it would be really tough to miss out on him.
With that said, the Dawgs seem to be the most vulnerable they’ve been over the last few years. They’ve struggled against lesser competition like Auburn and South Carolina, so if there were a time for the Cats to shock the world, it’d be now.
Get ready for the action by checking out these pregame reads.
- Kentucky vs. Georgia viewing info, what to watch for, and predictions
- Predict the outcome of Kentucky at Georgia
- UK pass-catchers who must step up if Barion Brown and/or Tayvion Robinson are out
- Why Kentucky can and can’t pull off the upset over Georgia on Saturday
- 4 players to watch as Kentucky takes on Georgia
- Bluegrass Banter: Kentucky defeats Florida; Ryan Black joins the show to preview Georgia
- Kentucky at Georgia odds, betting trends, and expert picks
- SEC bold predictions for Week 6
- Kentucky vs. Georgia: Everything to know for Week 6
- Former Georgia player says fans shouldn’t worry about Kentucky
- Most Kentucky fans believe a win over Georgia would be the biggest of Stoops’ career
- Saturday Headlines: Georgia Gameday Edition
Let’s Go CATS!!!!!!