The SEC has announced game times and TV channel designations for Week 10, which will see the Kentucky Wildcats on the road to face Mississippi State.
That game will kick off at 7:30 pm ET on the SEC Network.
For this week, Kentucky is at home looking to end a two-game skid when the Tennessee Volunteers invade Kroger Field. The 5-2 Cats are coming off a much-needed bye in Week 8.
As for Mississippi State, the Bulldogs just pulled off a big road win at Arkansas as 6.5-point underdogs without starting quarterback Will Rogers, who was replaced by Mike Wright. They now sit at 4-3 on the year and are at Auburn this week.
SEC Football Schedule Week 10
- Texas A&M at Ole Miss - Noon ET / 11 AM CT - ESPN
- Arkansas at Florida - Noon ET / 11 AM CT - ESPN 2
- Jacksonville State at South Carolina - Noon ET / 11 AM CT - ESPNU
- UConn at Tennessee - Noon ET / 11 AM CT - SEC Network
- Missouri at Georgia - 3:30 PM ET / 2:30 PM CT - CBS
- Auburn at Vanderbilt - 4 PM ET / 3 PM CT - SEC Network
- Kentucky at Mississippi State - 7:30 PM ET / 6:30 PM CT - SEC Network
- LSU at Alabama - 7:45 PM ET / 6:45 PM CT - CBS