The Kentucky Wildcats take on the Texas A&M Aggies at 2 pm ET at Rupp Arena. You can watch the game on ESPN or stream it live at WatchESPN, ESPN+, SEC Network+, or the ESPN app.
Though it’s only been for two games, Kentucky is playing arguably its best basketball of the season right now, and so is Texas A&M.
The Aggies are 5-0 in SEC play and 13-5 overall. Their struggles earlier in the season have disappeared, and they now look like one of the SEC’s best teams.
Oscar Tshiebwe absolutely erupted last game, having the best performance of his career with 37 points and 24 rebounds. Ever since the Alabama game where he was shut down, he has been a different, more determined player.
On top of that, the Cats have found their best lineup, headed by Cason Wallace, CJ Fredrick, Antonio Reeves, Jacob Toppin, and Tshiebwe. It’s not only their most efficient lineup; it’s one of the most efficient lineups in the country based on the analytics.
The mood has certainly changed over the last two weeks, and Kentucky looks to keep it in the right direction today.
Get hyped for the action by checking out some of these pregame reads.
- Kentucky vs. Texas A&M viewing info, what to watch for, and predictions
- Predict the outcome of Kentucky vs. Texas A&M
- Saturday Headlines: Beat A&M Edition
- Tahaad Pettiford sets commitment date; no longer visiting Kentucky
- Darryn Peterson updates recruitment
- Kentucky signees dominate new Rivals rankings
- CJ Fredrick playing key role in uniting Kentucky following rough patch
- Bleav in Kentucky talks Tennessee win, Jamarion Wilcox, and more
- Naas Cunningham offered by Kentucky
- John Calipari expands on his call for Oscar Tshiebwe to spend more time in the gym
- Kentucky signees shine in new ESPN recruiting rankings