The Kentucky Wildcats will play their second game of the Bahamas Tour tonight against Monterrey Tech out of Mexico. Game time is set for 7 pm ET on the SEC Network, and WatchESPN has a live online stream of the action (go here for more viewing info).
After Wednesday’s fun win over the Dominican Republic Select Team, the Cats will look to keep the momentum going against a college program from Mexico. Just about everyone who took the floor last night for Kentucky looked good.
However, senior point guard Sahvir Wheeler had a night to forget, partially due to a leg injury suffered in the first half he eventually returned from. Seeing how he bounces back is one of the biggest things to watch for tonight.
There may not have been a more fun player to watch last night than sophomore forward Daimion Collins, who had several posterizing dunks and highlight-reel blocks. His ascension in Year 2 will go a long way in determining just how legitimate of a national title threat the 2022-23 Wildcats are.
What are you watching for tonight?
- Kentucky vs. Monterrey Tech viewing info and Thursday headlines
- Highlights, box score and MVP from Kentucky’s opening win in the Bahamas
- Oscar Tshiebwe maximizing NIL opportunities on the Bahamas trip
- Mark Stoops offended at John Calipari “Basketball School” quote
- John Calipari plans to raise funds for a new practice facility
- Postgame notes from Kentucky beating Dominican Republic Select Team
- Kentucky crushes Dominican Republic Select Team: 4 things to know and postgame cheers
- Twitter reactions to UK’s fun win over the Dominican Republic Select Team
- Taking Over Eight Wins for UK Football: Lead Pipe Lock of The Millennium
- Kentucky Bahamas Tour times, TV channel and radio info
- The coaching plan for UK’s Bahamas Tour