It was a good start to the SEC Tournament for the Cats, as they defeated a hot Vanderbilt team 77-71.
Now, they face their hated border rival, Tennessee, for the third time this season. The first game went great for the Cats, the second, the exact opposite.
BBN is in full force in Tampa, so you can bet the environment is going to be rocking. If Kentucky wins, they’ll have a chance to almost certainly lock up a 1 seed with a win in Sunday’s SEC Championship. Tennessee could move up to the 2-seed line with a win today and Sunday.
It’s go time!
Get ready for the action by checking out some of these pregame reads:
- Kentucky vs. Tennessee viewing info, predictions and headlines
- Kentucky vs. Tennessee III up next
- Twitter reactions to Kentucky’s quarterfinal victory over Vanderbilt
- Finding a way
- Kentucky beats Vanderbilt: 5 things to know and postgame cheers
- Highlights, box score and MVP from Wildcats’ close win over Vanderbilt
- Derek Anderson joins the latest episode of Bleav in Kentucky
- SB Nation Reacts: What you told us about UK basketball in the SEC Tournament
- CATS for Kentucky to help UK athletes promote fundraising with NIL
- Where the Wildcats stand in The Athletic’s latest NBA Draft rankings
Let’s keep this party rocking!