Both led by premier coaches with deep, talented rosters, Saturday’s semifinal should be one of the best SEC basketball games we see all year. The two teams split their regular-season series with the home team prevailing in each of the two games.
Now, with the SEC Tournament semifinals at a neutral site, we’ll see if Kentucky has what it takes to knock off Tennessee and advance to the SEC Championship.
Kentucky Basketball vs. Tennessee Volunteers
- Time and Date: Saturday, March 12th at approximately 3:00 pm ET
- Location: Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida
- TV Channel: ESPN has today’s TV coverage.
- Announcers: Karl Ravech, Jimmy Dykes and Marty Smith will call the action.
- Online Stream: WatchESPN, ESPN+, the ESPN app, or use a free trial of fuboTV.
- Replay: WatchESPN and ESPN+
- Radio: UK Sports Network with Tom Leach and Mike Pratt
- Satellite Radio: Sirius 134 | XM 190 | SXM App 961
- Rosters: UK I UT
- Stats To Know: UK I UT
- Team Sheets: UK I UT
- Odds: Kentucky is 2-point favorite, according to DraftKings Sportsbook. KenPom gives Kentucky a 57% chance of winning. Barttorvik projected the Cats to be 1-point favorites and gives them a 54% chance of winning.
- Predictions: Barttorvik projects a 70-69 win for the Wildcats, while KenPom is going with a 71-69 win for them. TeamRankings went with a 69-67 victory, Kentucky!
Tweet of the Day
Big Blue Nation got IN.
Have to believe Houston will move him ASAP.
Their road to the Championship got a lot easier on Friday.
Future Hall of Famer stays put.
Enjoy that “regular season” SEC Championship.
Big time pass rush money.
Another huge loss for Fox.
Have to believe both will be playing next week.