The No. 5 Kentucky Wildcats take on the South Carolina Gamecocks tonight at 7 pm ET in Columbia. You can watch the game on ESPN or stream it online using WatchESPN, the ESPN app, or with a free trial of FuboTV.
The Wildcats are riding a four-game winning streak as they head into Colonial Life Arena, a place they haven’t won since 2016. Saturday’s win at Alabama was an extremely impressive defensive effort, showing that this team can win in a multitude of ways.
We also saw TyTy Washington get back in his groove as he looked more comfortable with that injured ankle, scoring 15 points, grabbing three rebounds, and dishing out two assists.
South Carolina has had a mediocre season to this point, sitting at 13-9 overall and 4-6 in SEC play. With that said, it’s always a rocking crowd in Columbia that has the Gamecocks fired up and believing they can beat Kentucky, so this one will likely be another grind-it-out battle.
Get ready for the action by checking out some of these pregame reads.
- Kentucky vs. South Carolina preview, viewing info and predictions
- A look at the latest SEC basketball standings
- Kentucky launches Oscar Tshiebwe’s National Player of the Year campaign
- Daimion Collins remained patient, then took advantage of his opportunity
- Tuesday Headlines: South Carolina GameDay Edition
- Shaedon Sharpe will not play this season
- Kentucky proves it can win big when Oscar Tshiebwe has an “off” night
- CJ Fredrick updates rehab and his timetable for a return
- Calipari reveals the area which this team may be the best he’s ever coached
- College basketball rankings roundup for Kentucky