It’s been a wild ride over the last two games without Sahvir Wheeler and TyTy Washington. Both times, the Cats got down big and managed to make an inspiring comeback to get the win.
The first one against Alabama was the “Grady game,” and the second one against LSU was the “Hopkins game”. These players continue to step up in their point guards’ absence, and they may have to again.
Playing at Arkansas is going to be very tough without one or both of them, but it’s another opportunity for someone else to step up and help them get the win.
The Razorbacks are a great team with some great wins this year, and you better believe that environment will be hostile.
Get ready for the action with some of these pregame reads:
- Kentucky vs. Arkansas preview, viewing info and predictions
- The “Next Man Up” was The MAN
- Travis Reed joins the latest episode of Bleav in Kentucky
- Calipari hopes these Wildcats do something none of his other UK teams have done
- Oscar Tshiebwe among 3 Wildcats in ESPN’s latest NBA Mock Draft
- 76ers sign Willie Cauley-Stein to 10-day contract
- Huge news on Oscar Tshiebwe NIL offer (if he’s back next season) and his mother coming to America
- Saturday Headlines: Showdown in Arkansas Edition