The Kentucky Wildcats take on the Louisville Cardinals at 12 pm ET at Rupp Arena. You can watch the game on CBS or stream it live at CBS Sports, Sling TV, CBS Sports Network Live, and the CBS Sports app.
Usually, this is a very fun time of year that gets both fan bases excited. This season looks different. While Kentucky hasn’t looked as bad as Louisville, both teams seem to struggle to score the ball or play lockdown defense.
Louisville won the last meeting in 2020, but Kentucky leads the overall series 37-17.
This is a must-win for the Wildcats. While they have been struggling lately, Louisville has been one of the worst teams in the country to start the year. There will be no excuses left if they let this one slip.
It’ll be fun to see Kenny Payne back at Rupp Arena. Hopefully, Kentucky can welcome him back by handing him his first L against the cats.
Get ready for the action by checking out some of these pregame reads.
- Kentucky vs. Louisville viewing info, what to watch for, and predictions
- CJ Fredrick to miss multiple weeks with dislocated finger, per report
- Coaches anonymously criticize John Calipari and his “archaic” offense
- Will Kentucky make the NCAA Tournament?
- Calipari points to personnel, lineups as needed change
- Oscar Tshiebwe has blunt answer about team chemistry; still believes Wildcats can be special
- How to watch Kentucky vs. Iowa in the Transperfect Music City Bowl
Let’s go Cats!!