The Kentucky Wildcats play host to the South Carolina Gamecocks in a Week 6 SEC East clash. Game time is set for 7:30 pm ET on the SEC Network. You can stream the game online and on mobile devices using WatchESPN, ESPN+, the ESPN app, and a free trial of fubo.tv.
Kentucky’s first SEC home contest will likely be a dogfight against a rebuilding South Carolina program, largely due to a rash of injuries to key Wildcats, most notably Will Levis.
During the KSR Pregame Show, former punter Max Duffy reported that Levis, linebacker Jacquez Jones and right tackle Jeremy Flax are out today. That means redshirt freshman Kaiya Sheron will likely make his first collegiate start.
Kentucky will need a complete team effort to come away with the victory tonight.
Here are some pregame reads to get you caught up on tonight’s matchup at Kroger Field.
- Big Blue Pick ‘Em Week 6
- 5 players to watch for as Kentucky hosts South Carolina
- Kentucky Football set to host a top-10 football recruit
- Mel Kiper betting on Will Levis going No. 1 in 2023 draft; what DraftKings has to say
- Kentucky Football still has plenty to play for
- Kentucky vs. South Carolina odds, betting trends, expert picks, and a prediction
- SEC Football Power Rankings Week 6
- Bleav in Kentucky talks Cats’ first loss, South Carolina, and more
- Saturday Headlines: Beat South Carolina Edition
- Kentucky vs. South Carolina preview, viewing info and score projection
Let’s go Cats!!!