The No. 12 Kentucky Wildcats take on the Mississippi State Bulldogs tonight at 9 pm ET inside historic Rupp Arena. You can watch the game on ESPN or stream it live on WatchESPN.
It was a tough outing for the Cats in Auburn, but when you lose your top offensive threat in TyTy Washington, along with your other point guard in Sahvir Wheeler, of course it’s going to be tough.
Despite the injuries, the Cats still showed a lot of heat and kept the game close until the end.
Now, they get to come back home and play a gritty Mississippi State team.
The Bulldogs are 4-2 in conference play so far and have given plenty of teams fits. Their star forward, Tolu Smith, will be out with a knee injury, but they’ve still got Garrison Brooks and D.J. Jeffries in the frontcourt.
For Kentucky, TyTy Washington is out, but it looks like Sahvir Wheeler will be able to play, so Kentucky should only be down one starter tonight.
Get ready for the action with some of these pregame reads.
- Kentucky vs. Mississippi State preview, viewing info, odds and predictions
- Chris Mack and Louisville set to part ways
- Cason Wallace, Chris Livingston named to 2022 McDonald’s All-American Game
- TyTy Washington is out vs. Mississippi State
- Tuesday Headlines: Mississippi State Gameday
- Shaedon Sharpe now practicing with teammates amid backcourt injuries
- College basketball rankings roundup for Kentucky
- Grady, Tshiebwe ready to run it back against Auburn
- TyTy Washington is doing fine and day-to-day with ankle injury
- Shaedon Sharpe has already turned down ‘$4-5 million’ to play at UK
- Kentucky’s latest Final Four and National Title odds
- Anthony Davis closing in on return from injury
- Mississippi State star Tolu Smith likely out vs. Kentucky
- Kentucky sets record for most weeks ranked in AP Poll all-time