The Kentucky Wildcats have announced eight players will be inactive for today’s Citrus Bowl vs. Iowa: RB Kavosiey Smoke, DL Josh Paschal, WR Josh Ali, LB J.J. Weaver, LB Trevin Wallace, LB Marquez Bembry, LT Dare Rosenthal and WR Isaiah Epps.
The Kentucky Wildcats take on the Iowa Hawkeyes at 1:00 pm ET in the Citrus Bowl at Camping World Stadium in Orlando. You can watch the game on ABC or stream it live at WatchESPN. Go here for more viewing info.
Players, fans, and coaches have been waiting for this one! The Cats have had their best season since 2018 when they last played and won the Citrus Bowl.
The offensive combination of Will Levis, Wandale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez has been lethal this season, and they look to end it with a bang against the Big Ten runner-ups.
As if this game didn’t have enough hype behind it, an Iowa player came out and said Kentucky is juiced up because “Kentucky hasn’t made a bowl game in how long, so...,” which made things that much more interesting.
This would be Kentucky’s fourth straight bowl victory and a second 10-win season in the last four years.
One last ride for the 2021 season!
Get ready for the action by checking out some of these pregame reads:
- Kentucky - Iowa preview, viewing info, score projection & HYPE video
- Cats vs. Hawkeyes odds, betting trends, expert picks and prediction
- Kentucky vs. Iowa odds, betting trends, expert picks and predictions
- Tubby Smith tells Kentucky football to “kick Hawkeyes’ ass”
- Josh Paschal looking unlikely to play vs. Iowa
- Who wins the Citrus Bowl?
- Kentucky vs. Iowa in the Citrus Bowl: Everything to know
- Jacquez Jones shown in walking boot; has been wearing one outside of practice
- Kentucky football recruiting in the 2022 class: What to know
- Iowa player doesn’t remember Kentucky’s last bowl appearance
- Iowa will not announce starting QB ahead of Saturday’s Citrus Bowl
- Wildcats preview Citrus Bowl