The SEC has announced every league member’s 2022 football schedule.
For the Kentucky Wildcats, the regular-season opener will come against the Miami-Ohio RedHawks.
The Wildcats then head to Gainesville for a huge battle vs. the Florida Gators in Week 2, followed by back-to-back non-conference clashes with Youngstown State (FCS) and Northern Illinois.
Then comes a big road game vs. Lane Kiffin and the Ole Miss Rebels. This will be Kentucky’s second cross-division matchup in addition to the Week 7 clash with the Mississippi State Bulldogs. Kentucky also has a Week 6 home battle with South Carolina.
And that’s your 2022 schedule!
2022 Kentucky Football Schedule
- Sept. 3 — Miami-Ohio
- Sept. 10 — at Florida Gators
- Sept. 17 — Youngstown State
- Sept. 24 — Northern Illinois
- Oct. 1 — at Ole Miss Rebels
- Oct. 8 — South Carolina Gamecocks
- Oct. 15 — Mississippi State Bulldogs
- Oct. 22 — BYE
- Oct. 29 — at Tennessee Volunteers
- Nov. 5 — at Missouri Tigers
- Nov. 12 — Vanderbilt Commodores
- Nov. 19 — Georgia Bulldogs
- Nov. 26 — Louisville Cardinals