This Kentucky team had a great opening weekend, defeating Louisiana-Monroe 45-10 and showed out on both sides of the ball. The questions fans had about the offense were answered last week, but this Missouri team is a tougher challenge than what we saw last weekend.
On the defensive side of the ball, Brad White’s unit performed exactly as we expected them too. The key tonight will be containing dynamic back Tyler Badie and not allowing QB Connor Bazelak to get comfortable in the pocket.
All week Kentucky, has been the favorite in terms of betting trends. The line started at UK -3 and has moved up to UK -5.5 currently.
Kroger Field will be wild tonight, and Mark Stoop’s is going to have his guys ready. Let’s beat Missouri.
- How to watch UK vs. Missouri
- Betting trends, expert picks, and predictions
- Get to know Missouri
- 4 keys to beating the Tigers
- 5-star receiver Barion Brown visiting Kentucky
- 5 Players to watch against Missouri
- Kelvin Joseph revenge game
- Kentucky Dad Podcast with Kentucky Sports Radio’s Ryan Lemond
- C.J. Conrad joins Bleav in Kentucky to preview Missouri