The Kentucky Wildcats are in Columbia tonight as they look to upset the 18th-ranked Missouri Tigers and inch closer to the NCAA Tournament bubble. Game time is set for 7 pm EST on ESPN2. You can stream the game online at WatchESPN or with a free trial of fuboTV.
With just over a month until the SEC Tournament, Kentucky badly needs to start putting together some winning streaks just to secure a bye in the league tourney as they sit at 4-4 in league play. A road win over a top-25 team could certainly be the spark this team desperately needs.
Entering tonight, the 5-10 Wildcats are ranked 77th in NET, which suggests they’re actually not too far away from the NCAA Tournament bubble. A win tonight would obviously be a big boost toward getting to the bubble, but it’s still a situation where Kentucky probably needs to win the SEC Tournament to make the Big Dance. Winning games like this would put the Wildcats in better position to actually win 3-5 games in Nashville next month.
Missouri enters the game at 11-3 overall and 4-3 in league play. This is a must-win game for the Tigers’ hope of winning the league’s regular-season title, as they’re already three games behind Alabama for first place.
Here is some pregame reading material to get you set for tonight’s clash.
- Kentucky vs. Missouri preview, viewing info, odds & predictions
- Where Kentucky players stand in ESPN’s updated mock draft
- John Calipari and Lance Ware preview Missouri
- Missouri assistant coach gives honest assessment of Kentucky guards
- Kentucky vs. Missouri: Who ya got?
- Nolan Hickman eyes starting role on next year’s roster
- Kentucky Dad Podcast with Adam Griggs
- John Calipari gives update on UK’s injury/COVID-19 situation
- Metric highlights Kentucky’s major shooting problems
- Muggsy Bogues and Sam Smith join latest episode of Bleav in Kentucky