Robinson signed on with the Wildcats in January as a transfer after two stellar seasons in Lincoln that saw him make 91 catches for 914 yards and three touchdowns with 580 rushing yards and four scores.
After starting in the Big Ten, it comes as no surprise Robinson ranks among the top transfers in the nation for 2021. In fact, he ranks among the top five as 247 Sports ranks him as the fifth-best overall transfer in the nation and as the top wide receiver transfer.
The top five is as follows:
- TE Arik Gilbert, LSU Tigers to Florida Gators
- RB Demarkcus Bowman, Clemson Tigers to Florida Gators
- ILB Henry To’o To’o a, Tennessee Volunteers to TBD (Alabama Crimson Tide considered favorites)
- RB Eric Gray, Tennessee Volunteers to Oklahoma Sooners
- WR Wan’Dale Robinson, Nebraska Cornhuskers to Kentucky Wildcats
Robinson is one of a handful of new Wildcats to join the program from the Big Ten this offseason joining Michigan State linebacker Luke Fulton and Tre’Von Morgan and Penn State quarterback Will Levis. None of these players cracked 247’s top 50 list.