Both of these teams have had a rough few weeks since their last matchup. Kentucky has lost every game except one and the Tigers have gone 2-4 with some tough losses to top opponents.
It’s going to be a very intense games as each team just needs to rack up some wins at this point, and the last time they met up, it was a battle throughout.
While it has been historically the worst season we’ve seen from Calipari and Kentucky as a whole, you have to commend this team for continuing to show up and be competitive.
The Cats are in every game, and while it looks ugly, they have a chance with four minutes left to go. Will they ever figure out how to close out a win? We’ll find out today.
Check out some of these pregame reads to get ready for the game!
- Kentucky vs. Auburn preview, viewing info, odds & predictions
- Devin Askew is staying positive and enjoying the journey at Kentucky
- 5-star guard Trevor Keels offered by Kentucky
- Cameron Mills and Jeff Sheppard deny there’s friction with John Calipari
- Cats By 90: Brandon Ramsey of KSR joins the show
- Derek Anderson joins latest episode of Bleav in Kentucky
- Seth Greenberg calls out Big Blue Nation
- NCAA Tournament automatic bids can now go to regular season or conference tournament champion
- College Basketball Roundup: Biggest Winner, Biggest Question, and a Flashback
- NCAA Tournament dates change slightly
- The Bracket Bouncer: Who can still get an at-large bid?
- Davion Mintz, Olivier Sarr named candidates for Senior CLASS Award