The Kentucky Wildcats take on the Missouri Tigers tonight at 7 pm ET inside historic Rupp Arena. You can watch the game on the SEC Network or stream it online on WatchESPN, the ESPN app, or by using a free trial of fuboTV.
While the past couple of weeks for the Cats have been a bit bumpy with opposing teams canceling due to COVID-19, the games this team has played have been very impressive outings.
Back-to-back blowouts of UNC and WKU have the players, media, and fans excited to open up conference play. There was a scare of this game getting canceled when Missouri’s coach Cuonzo Martin tested positive for COVID, but it looks like everything is good to go.
Missouri is sitting at 6-6, so they’re in desperate need of a big win, and whenever these two teams meet, it’s usually a good game. However, I think the Cats will continue their hot play and roll past the Tigers.
Get hyped for the action by checking out some of these pregame reads:
- Kentucky vs. Missouri preview, viewing info and predictions
- UK basketball now 100% vaccine boosted; only testing players that are symptomatic
- College basketball rankings roundup for Kentucky
- Missouri’s Cuonzo Martin announces positive test for COVID-19
- Olivier Sarr signed by the Oklahoma City Thunder
- WOW: A New Year is Here
- Oscar Tshiebwe and TyTy Washington earn SEC honors
- Kentucky basketball vs. in-state schools
- How Kentucky’s Oscar Tshiebwe is becoming one of the best rebounders ever
- Kentucky basketball recruiting in the 2022 class: What to know