This will be the Cats’ second test before the season officially begins next week. Last time we saw them in action, it was quite impressive.
Keion Brooks showed out for 18 points and four triples, while TyTy Washington showed us all why he was so highly touted coming out of high school, finishing with 17 points on 7/9 shooting and 3/3 from beyond the arc.
This team is fast, athletic and has tons of length. While all of that is pretty normal for a Cal coached team, this one stands out due to the shooting. When Kentucky knocks down their shots, it’s going to be hard for any team in America to beat them, and we’ll hopefully get a glimpse of that tonight.
Get hyped for the game by checking out some of these pregame reads.
- Kentucky vs. Tennessee preview, viewing info and score projection
- 11-21-18: The Perfect Combination
- Champions Classic odds released
- Kentucky vs. Miles College preview, how to watch and follow
- UK basketball players getting NIL partnership with FTX cryptocurrency exchange
- Oscar Tshiebwe among ESPN’s top 25 players in college basketball
- Tyler Herro sets NBA record with most points by reserve in first 7 games of a season
- Justin Edwards to visit Kentucky
- The Martinez 2021 College Basketball Preseason Tiered Top 39 Rankings
- Kentucky basketball recruiting in the 2022 class: What to know
- CBS Sports picks Kentucky to finish 3rd in the SEC
Now, let’s get the party going!