Junior forward Keion Brooks Jr. is out tonight due to an illness. Freshman forward Daimion Collins will be the starting 4 tonight.
Senior guard Davion Mintz is out due to an illness. He missed Monday’s win over Albany due to illness as well.
Junior forward Jacob Toppin and sophomore forward Lance Ware warmed up and should be available to play.
The Kentucky Wildcats take on the North Florida Ospreys tonight at 7 pm ET inside Rupp Arena. You can watch the game on the SEC Network or stream it online live at WatchESPN, the ESPN app, or with a free trial of fuboTV. You can also stream the radio broadcast online via the UK Sports Network.
The Cats are coming off two great Thanksgiving feasts, one yesterday, and the one on Monday where we saw the Cats feast on Albany.
We saw another 20-point game from TyTy Washington along with another efficient scoring outing from Keion Brooks, going 7/11 from the field for 17 points.
It’s looking like these two will continue to get great opportunities as a result of Oscar Tshiebwe dominating the glass every night.
Tonight should be similar to Monday’s performance since the Ospreys are 1-5 on the season.
And because Kansas lost earlier today in glorious fashion, Kentucky can pick up a game in the all-time wins race with a win tonight.
Get ready for the action by checking out some of these pregame reads:
- Kentucky vs. North Florida preview, viewing info and prediction
- Dayton beats Kansas on wild buzzer-beater
- Oscar Tshiebwe responds to comments made by Bob Huggins
- Tyler Herro continues his scorching hot start to the season
- All the Right Ingredients
- John Calipari is hopeful the full roster will be back soon
- Isaiah Miranda to visit UK for Louisville game
- 5 risers and 3 fallers from Kentucky’s win over Albany
- Kentucky basketball recruiting in the 2022 class: What to know