The Kentucky Wildcats take on the Robert Morris Colonials at 7 pm EST at Rupp Arena. You can watch the game on SEC Network or stream it online via WatchESPN, or listen to it on the radio via the UK Sports Network.
It wasn’t quite the season-opening we had hoped for, but the Cats did show a lot of fight and talent against Duke on Tuesday in the Champions Classic.
The Blue Devils looked very good and very big on the inside, something the Cats just couldn’t compete with for most of the game. However, if TyTy Washington doesn’t go 3/14 in his first college game, then it’s probably a totally different story, and it’s exciting to think of where this team could be when March arrives.
Now, it’s time to welcome an all-but-too-familiar opponent in Robert Morris. While I don't think Kentucky loses this game, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a closer game than most think.
Get ready for the action by checking out some of these pregame reads.
- Kentucky vs. Robert Morris preview, viewing info and prediction
- Shaedon Sharpe signs with UK; now ranked in the Class of 2021
- Kentucky announces 4-man basketball signing class
- Who’s had the best Kentucky basketball performance of all Champions Classics?
- Grade Kentucky’s performance vs. Duke
- Skyy Clark and Chris Livingston sign with Kentucky
- John Calipari and Wildcats recap Duke
- Risers and fallers from loss to Duke
- Twitter reactions to Kentucky’s Champions Classic loss to Duke
- Kentucky basketball recruiting in the 2022 class: What to know