For as many games as the Kentucky Wildcats have had on the SEC Network, you would have thought the Week 11 clash with 2-7 Vanderbilt would have followed suit.
However, to the surprise of many, Wildcats vs. Commodores on November 13th will be on ESPN2 at 7 pm ET, the SEC announced Monday.
In addition, Vanderbilt has already announced this will be a blackout game, which will look awfully funny is it turns out that crowd is a sea of blue (pun intended) like we’ve seen in the past.
Anytime you can get a game on one of the main ESPN channels, it’s a great opportunity to show the world what your program is all about. Hopefully, this helps provide a little extra spark for a Kentucky team that could otherwise be a little flat against a Commodores team that’s not won an SEC game since October 19th of 2019 against a top-25 Missouri team.
SEC Football Week 11 TV Schedule
- Mississippi State Bulldogs at Auburn Tigers, Noon ET/11 am CT on ESPN
- New Mexico State at Alabama Crimson Tide, Noon ET/11 am CT on SEC Network
- Samford at Florida Gators, Noon ET/11 am CT on ESPN+/SEC Network+
- Georgia Bulldogs at Tennessee Volunteers, 3:30 ET/2:30 CT on CBS
- South Carolina Gamecocks at Missouri Tigers, 4 pm ET/3 pm CT on SEC Network
- Texas A&M Aggies at Ole Miss Rebels, 7 pm ET/6 pm CT on ESPN
- Kentucky Wildcats at Vanderbilt Commodores, 7 pm ET/6 pm CT on ESPN2
- Arkansas Razorbacks at LSU Tigers, 7:30 pm ET/6:30 pm CT on SEC Network