It was a magical scene in Lexington last week after the Wildcats took down the Gators at home for the first time since 1986. Kentucky did everything they needed to in order to get the win, and now they’ll have to match that performance to beat LSU.
Kentucky is favored by two points in this game, which is something most fans would have never believed if you told them that five years ago.
There’s no denying the growth we’ve seen in this program, but if they want it to continue, beating a team like LSU is a must to move to 6-0 with a fight with Georgia for the top spot in the SEC East next Saturday.
Get hyped for the game with some of these pregame reads:
- Kentucky vs LSU preview, viewing info and score projection
- Friday Headlines: Mark Stoops Becoming Hot Commodity Edition
- New faces made the biggest plays in Kentucky’s historic win over Florida
- Dekel Crowdus injury update
- Who wins: No. 16 Kentucky vs. LSU
- Wan’Dale Robinson is starting to get Heisman hype
- LSU will be without 2 key players (and possibly more) vs. Kentucky
- Kentucky beating Florida “more than a football game” for J.J. Weaver
- Mark Stoops tabbed Coach of the Year candidate
- SEC Power Rankings and Grades after Week 5
- Kentucky’s current odds of making College Football Playoffs
- Marquan McCall out 5-6 weeks; Josh Ali likely to miss 2 games, per report