The University of Kentucky has announced that the public is invited to attend the UK Athletics Hall of Fame Induction Dinner and Ceremony on Thursday, November 4th, at the Central Bank Center Ballroom 1&2.
Because COVID-19 canceled the Kentucky Wildcats’ 2020 class induction, this year will be a plus-sized class honoring both the classes of ‘20 and ‘21.
The event begins at 5:30 pm ET with a cocktail hour. The dinner and induction ceremony begin at 6:30 pm. Tickets cost $100 each and may be reserved by calling Christin Sherrard at (859) 218-3931 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The reservation deadline is October 22nd.
The 2021 Hall of Fame class features:
- UK women’s golf coach Bettie Lou Evans.
- Olympic medal winner in women’s track and world-record-holder Kendra Harrison.
- Men’s basketball two-time national champion Nazr Mohammed.
- Football All-American Larry Warford.
- NCAA and SEC men’s track champion Bob Whelan.
- Women’s soccer All-American Arin Gilliland Wright.
The 2020 class features:
- Softball pitcher Chanda Bell.
- Baseball All-American Sawyer Carroll.
- Men’s basketball All-American Ron Mercer.
- Baseball National Player of the Year AJ Reed.
- Football All-American Danny Trevathan.
- Men’s basketball two-time national champion Wayne Turner.