The Kentucky Wildcats are getting another nationally-broadcast game when they face the Georgia Bulldogs in Week 7.
In what’s shaping up to be the game that decides the SEC East, Cats vs. Dawgs will take place on CBS at 3:30 pm ET, the SEC announced Monday.
It doesn’t get much bigger than the weekly CBS game, but Kentucky has more than earned the right to play on this big of a stage.
At 5-0, ranked in all the major top 25 polls/power rankings, and coming off a win over the 10th-ranked Florida Gators, Kentucky football is once again back in the highest national spotlight after last being there in 2018. Ironically, that season also saw Kentucky vs. Georgia on CBS late in the season to decide who won the division and made it to the SEC Championship Game. Georgia ultimately beat the Cats in Lexington that year and won the division before falling to Alabama in the SEC title game.
Will the Cats take down Georgia this time around? The 2nd-ranked Dawgs have certainly looked like the best team in college football this season, and they’ll get a major test on the road this week vs. the 18th-ranked Auburn Tigers.
SEC Week 7 TV Schedule
- Auburn Tigers at Arkansas Razorbacks, Noon ET/11 am CT on CBS or ESPN*
- Florida Gators at LSU Tigers, Noon ET/11 am CT on CBS or ESPN*
- Texas A&M Aggies at Missouri Tigers, Noon ET/11 am CT on SEC Network
- Kentucky Wildcats at Georgia Bulldogs, 3:30 pm ET/2:30 pm CT on CBS
- Vanderbilt Commodores at South Carolina Gamecocks, 4 pm ET/3 pm CT on SEC Network
- Alabama Crimson Tide at Mississippi State Bulldogs, 7 pm ET/6 pm CT on ESPN
- Ole Miss Rebels at Tennessee Volunteers, 7:30 pm ET/6:30 pm CT on SEC Network
*Network to be determined after games of October 9