The 12th-ranked Kentucky Wildcats take on the Mississippi State Bulldogs at 7:00 pm ET at Davis Wade Stadium in Starkville (MS). You can watch the game on the SEC Network or stream it online with WatchESPN, the ESPN app, or a free trial of fuboTV.
Kentucky is coming off a bye week and looking to move to 7-1 on the season as they face a stingy Mississippi State team.
This is no walk in the park with the cowbells roaring in Starkville to disrupt opposing offenses. On top of that, Mark Stoops is 0-4 at Davis Wade Stadium, as Kentucky hasn’t won in this building since 2008 under Rich Brooks.
However, I expect this team to feel refreshed and ready off of a bye. It was nice to get the week off after the Georgia game. While the result was a little deflating, the players and coaches were able to get some rest and regroup to finish the season as strong as it started.
One thing the Cats can’t do is lay an egg. The Bulldogs have been in nearly every game this year outside of Alabama, even beating Texas A&M in Aggieland.
Get hyped for the game by checking out some of these great pregame reads.
- Kentucky at Mississippi State preview, viewing info and score projection
- 4-star WR Dane Key commits to Kentucky: Highlights and breakdown
- Dekel Crowdus won’t play vs. Mississippi State
- 5 players to watch as Kentucky takes on Mississippi State
- Jalen Whitlow joins the latest episode of Bleav in Kentucky
- Josh Ali is practicing and will “definitely play” vs. Mississippi State
- Mark Stoops is 0-4 in Starkville: Why that will change this year
- SEC power rankings and grades after Week 8
- Where does UK football finish the regular season?
- Mark Stoops previews Kentucky vs. Mississippi State