With Saturday’s huge showdown between No. 1 Georgia and No. 11 Kentucky on deck, we’ve got a double-dose of Bleav in Kentucky this week.
First, former Wildcats starting offensive lineman Cole Mosier joined Vinny Hardy to preview Cats vs. Dawgs. Mosier last played at Kentucky during Mark Stoops’ breakthrough 2016 season, which helped lay the foundation for what will be a sixth-straight bowl game this coming postseason.
On the show, the guys discussed:
- The progress Kentucky football made during Mosier’s career.
- How the Big Blue Wall has become the most imposing offensive line in the SEC.
- Thoughts on Kentucky’s matchup with Georgia.
- And more!
You can listen to this episode below.
Hardy also hopped on the Bleav in Georgia Dawgs Podcast to talk about one of the biggest Kentucky-Georgia matchups the series has ever seen.
On this episode, the guys discussed:
- What makes Georgia’s defense so special?
- Previewing Kentucky vs. Georgia between the hedges.
- Can Kentucky keep it close, something only Clemson has done this season?
- Making picks for SEC football games in Week 7.
- And more!
Be sure to listen in below, then subscribe to the show on the Bleav Podcast Network, Art19, Stitcher, iTunes, Audible, and Spotify.
Go follow our Twitter page and ‘like’ our Facebook page to get all of the latest Kentucky Wildcats news and views.