We’ll get our first look at the 2021-22 Kentucky Wildcats this evening as the school’s annual NBA Pro Day takes place inside Rupp Arena.
The SEC Network will broadcast the event from 5:30 to 7:30 pm ET. You can stream it online using Watch ESPN, the ESPN app, or by using a free trial of fuboTV.
Pro scouts and personnel from all 30 NBA teams will be in attendance tonight as well all get a look at the newest Cats, which includes 2022 NBA Draft prospects like guard TyTy Washington, forward Daimion Collins, and hopefully more.
This will be the third time the Kentucky Pro Day has been held in Rupp Arena but the first time since the 2018-19 season. It will feature the Cats going through a combine-like practice conducted by Kentucky coaches and staff. Players will be directed through agility and shooting drills in addition to 3-on-3 and 5-on-5 scrimmaging.
You can read more about the event here, and be sure to check out more basketball-related pregame reads below.
- Tom Hart believes Kentucky will be “national championship-level good”
- UK Basketball highlights Chin Coleman, plus CJ Fredrick and Jacob Toppin returning to practice
- Skyy Clark says Kentucky is “hoping” to get 2 more recruits
- Adem Bona to decide after UCLA visit, per report
- Sharpe >>> Zion in college?
- Kentucky Basketball 2021-22 Schedule Set (UPDATED)
- Looking Sharp
- CBS predicts Kentucky to land Adem Bona and Cason Wallace
- Where Kentucky recruits stand in On3 rankings for 2023 class
- Keion Brooks poised for breakout season
- Observations from Kentucky Basketball Fan Fest