This is one of the most fun rivalries the Cats have. The Gators always come to play, and there’s so much history between these two teams, as they’ve combined for 13 Final Fours and five national titles since 1993.
The Gators coming off a big loss to Alabama this past Tuesday after winning their first two SEC games against LSU and Vanderbilt.
The Wildcats seem to have found some rhythm over their last two games, picking up extremely close victories over Mississippi State and Vanderbilt after losing six straight.
Another big piece of news for the Cats is the fact that Keion Brooks Jr. announced that he is medically cleared to play. This will be a huge addition to a team that struggles on offense, along with the fact that Brooks is a very good defender.
However, Terrence Clarke is expected to miss his third straight game as he recovers from an ankle injury.
Are you ready!? Check out some of these pregame reads to get hyped for the game:
- Kentucky vs. Florida preview, viewing info & prediction
- Keion Brooks: “I’m back”
- Terrence Clarke looking doubtful to play vs. Florida
- Losing streak over, winning streak initiated: Don’t look now, but UK might be figuring this thing out
- UK to virtually meet with Oscar Tshiebwe; decision could come this weekend
- Dontaie Allen asks fans to support Brandon Boston amid struggles
- Former head of officials questions bogus foul on Olivier Sarr
- Signs of Life in a New Year
- John Calipari reacts to Keion Brooks being cleared to play vs. Florida
- Dontaie Allen and Jai Lucas preview Florida
And as always, Go Cats!