The best news from this game is that the Cats are back at home. While it hasn’t really made too much of a difference this season, it’s always nice to be at home and not have to travel.
After starting conference play 3-0, many fans and media expected the Cats to continue their groove. Unfortunately, that did not happen.
Kentucky has lost three-straight games, and each of them have looked very rough. John Calipari has to continue trying new things to get this offense turned around.
It’s not getting any easier tonight against the Tigers. They have several really good scorers in Cameron Thomas, Javonte Smart and Trendon Watford. If the Cats aren’t careful, this could end up like the Alabama game.
Get hyped for the matchup by checking out some of these pregame reads:
- Kentucky vs. LSU game time, TV channel, online stream, odds & predications
- Recruiting analyst sees reason for optimism for the future of Kentucky Basketball
- Saturday Quickies: Beat LSU Edition
- Joe B. Hall may deserve more credit than Adolph Rupp for UK’s desegregation
- Rupp Arena renovations have gone way over budget
- NBA executive weighs in on Kentucky’s top prospects
- Jeff Van Gundy is raving about Immanuel Quickley
- Who wins Kentucky vs. LSU?
- “Nothing has really changed” in recruiting amid UK’s down year
- Brandon Boston and Joel Justus preview LSU