The Kentucky Wildcats (4-8, 3-2) take on the Georgia Bulldogs (8-4, 1-4) in Athens tonight at 7:00 pm EST on the SEC Network. You can steam the game online at WatchESPN or with a free trial of fuboTV.
What a season we’ve seen from the Cats. It’s been a whirlwind of emotions full of disappointment, hope and anger.
After the latest setback this past Saturday against Auburn, it’s apparent that this team is lost. No offensive flow, only generating 59 points in a game where their defense held a great shooting team to 20.8% beyond the arc.
There are a lot of issues, and Cal definitely received his fair share of national criticism, so maybe we’ll see some major changes against the Dogs. Calipari has said he could potentially have four new starters in this game, but we’ll see if that actually plays out in Athens.
Georgia started the season extremely strong with an 8-0 record. But since conference play began, they have dismantled, losing four out of their last five.
It’s going to be a fun one in Athens! Get ready by checking out some of these pregame reads:
- Kentucky vs. Georgia preview, viewing info, odds and predictions
- John Calipari and Davion Mintz preview Georgia
- Calipari says 1 lineup has analytically proven to be elite offensively
- UK, Duke and North Carolina make history in latest AP Poll
- UK Hoops vs. Tennessee rescheduled for Sunday
- Big Blue Drew joins the Big Blue Insider
- In-state athlete Treyveon Longmire announces top 8, UK makes the cut
- Calipari gives update on Terrence Clarke and potential shakeup with starters
- Kentucky vs. Georgia and LSU game glance
- Tyrese Maxey ranked as NBA’s best rookie by CBS Sports
- Calipari still believes his team can make a run to NCAA Tournament
Now, let’s get this party started! Go Cats!